Skinnyman

Nice ‘ere, innit

Another Bass Chatter here and loving what you’ve done with the place.... 

I like having a separate forum to discuss the “love that dare not speak its name” and get help working out what to do with the extra two strings and wonder why they’re tuned a semitone different to the others.

I hope this place develops a vibe of its own - but also keeps the overall air of mutual respect and tolerance that has made BC such a great place to hang out for the last few years.

Gear-wise, I’ve got “enough” guitars - according to the Good Lady, anyway. Possibly the most unusual being a nice K-line Mustang-a-like that I picked up a few years ago for a very good price. I didn’t like the authentic P90 hum so I put a pair of Kinsman pickups in it and got it set up by the phenomenal Jon Haire in Peterborough. I’ve since added a Roland GR77 pickup to it and made it my second favourite guitar. The favourite being the Epi ES175 I picked up a few weeks back.....

Anyway, hello fellow BC refugees and to those single-minded characters who only came here for the guitars....

• Like 1