pilotbicycles

FS - 2000 Fender '52 Reissue Telecaster
£1000
Watford, UK

For sale is an absolutely superb '52 Reissue Telecaster from Fender.

Made in the USA in the year 2000 this Instrument channels those classic telecaster tones. 

- 3 Saddle Bridge (optional 6 saddle included)
- Black Bakelite Pickguard
- Trans Butterscotch Blonde Finish
- Classic Strap w/ Schiller Straplocks

Having been well loved and played, this guitar is setup to play like a dream, and still has plenty of life left in the frets.

Comes with OHSC, an additional 6 saddle bridge, as well as the optional bridge cover.

Has one ding/dent/mark on the lower part of the guitar by the controls, and showing the general wear you'd expect from a well played guitar of 18 years.

This guitar is currently based in Watford, UK - can either arrange pickup from there or alternatively shipped at the buyer's expense. 

IMG_8295.JPG

IMG_8296.JPG

IMG_8297.JPG

IMG_8298.JPG

IMG_8299.JPG

IMG_8300.JPG

IMG_8301.JPG

IMG_8302.JPG

On 05/09/2018 at 14:19, pilotbicycles said:

Feel free to fire any trade offers my way through DM. Money is king right now, but I am always up for the right trade.

Ah, just before I saw your reply I decided to upgrade my current MIM tele and ordered a set of Texas Special pups to replace the DiMarzios it came with, so that will be Tele needs taken care of. Thanks anyway.