Sneakyfish

Gwee'targh!!!

Gweetings,

I am Sneakyfish the Omniscient. I am an explower and wike the others before me, have twavelled far fwom the low-fwequency wumblings of my ancestral home (BC-1, Sol system). They called me cwazy when I told them of my quest, but I wemained twue and stwong against the naysayers!  I seek ultimate knowledge of the gweat vibwating universe thwough open exchange of knowedge. An Ibby RGA8 is serves as my loyal companion. While I wemain in my deepest self a bassist, the gwee'targh is the where I have the most fun impwovising. I enjoy learning Cwassical stuff, Pwogwessive-Metal tunes, Solos and twanscwibing material fwom non-stwinged instwuments. I wish the best of wuck to my fewwow musicains.

Kind gwee'targhs,

Sneakyfish.

2 hours ago, Sneakyfish said:

Gweetings,

I am Sneakyfish the Omniscient. I am an explower and wike the others before me, have twavelled far fwom the low-fwequency wumblings of my ancestral home (BC-1, Sol system). They called me cwazy when I told them of my quest, but I wemained twue and stwong against the naysayers!  I seek ultimate knowledge of the gweat vibwating universe thwough open exchange of knowedge. An Ibby RGA8 is serves as my loyal companion. While I wemain in my deepest self a bassist, the gwee'targh is the where I have the most fun impwovising. I enjoy learning Cwassical stuff, Pwogwessive-Metal tunes, Solos and twanscwibing material fwom non-stwinged instwuments. I wish the best of wuck to my fewwow musicains.

Kind gwee'targhs,

Sneakyfish.

Lol!!

You know you didn't have to create a new account for here though right?

• Thanks 1