hippydude

les paul guitars

I have some cash to buy a guitar les paul  and i could buy  these two -  Epiphone Tommy Thayer Les Paul Outfit, Electric Blue at Gear4music  and   Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard Outfit, Aged Dark Cherry Burst at Gear4music  both are limited  edition models , why get two ! well i really like the sparkle blue  plus i can afford two.  now the problem is i could get a Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s, Gold Top at Gear4music     , Both the  Epip are out of stock but i am not in a hurry just cant  decided  .

Whilst waiting patiently for the Epiphones to come in stock, buy one of these, available right now, to keep your hand in....

Epiphone Les Paul Special...

If you're interested in those (fine...) Epiphone Limited Editions, the Gibson will bring you nothing more worth the difference, in my opinion. Don't forget to budget for a decent amp, naturally.
As an aside, if you buy a total of three guitars from these folks, get a hard case thrown in as a bonus (the others already have them...), as you'll need somewhere to put the ones you're not playing. Who knows, it could be the LP Special that gets played the most. AFufA35.gif

Edited by Dad3353