simondo

New here - about me

I’m missing the band although I’d never admit that to their faces 😁

Other than that, I’ve taken the opportunity to practice more and try to improve my technique. It’s working slowly so progress is encouraging and making me want to keep at it - but not that fast that there’s no challenge and I get bored.

The big problem I have with lockdown is GAS and the siren call of internet shopping. Who knew I needed that boutique compressor pedal? 

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this. Just joined the forum. in case I shoud have started a new thread, will just then say ""Hello"" to Simondo too

my computer skills are as basic as my guitar....lol

Looking forward to reading all whats going on.  Have been learning guitar for a few years, its taking me forever (got arthritis in my joints) but absolutely love playing guitar, singing and generally making any sounds, that make me feel like some hip rock chic........ I know delusional....lol    but its great to have so much fun..... it also helps having a sick sense of humour...... but a tune is a tune... right........so thats my reasoning .....

Love tons of music stuff, from all different genres....heavy metal - country

Want to learn about amps too, I have one, but finding it difficult to get the sound i want.  I have an elelctric acoustic crafter guitar and an Ario pro2 electric.

Might treat msyelf to a new guitar if i become a better player, to at least beable to join in with someone else.... so very excited at joining this group to see what I can pick up and learn from everyone......  would like to take this chance to thank you....in advance.......Thanks...

On 23/01/2021 at 23:41, BleuFrançais said:

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this. Just joined the forum. in case I shoud have started a new thread, will just then say ""Hello"" to Simondo too

my computer skills are as basic as my guitar....lol

Looking forward to reading all whats going on.  Have been learning guitar for a few years, its taking me forever (got arthritis in my joints) but absolutely love playing guitar, singing and generally making any sounds, that make me feel like some hip rock chic........ I know delusional....lol    but its great to have so much fun..... it also helps having a sick sense of humour...... but a tune is a tune... right........so thats my reasoning .....

Love tons of music stuff, from all different genres....heavy metal - country

Want to learn about amps too, I have one, but finding it difficult to get the sound i want.  I have an elelctric acoustic crafter guitar and an Ario pro2 electric.

Might treat msyelf to a new guitar if i become a better player, to at least beable to join in with someone else.... so very excited at joining this group to see what I can pick up and learn from everyone......  would like to take this chance to thank you....in advance.......Thanks...

I missed this originally.

:crigon_04: albeit 7 months late.

1 hour ago, Blues Rick said:

Hi everyone!

I'm Rick from West Sussex. I'm into blues and looking for some buddies who into the same thing. I can't stop buying guitars I can't play very well ha ha! My favourite has to be the Fender Blues Jr. I love Gary Moore.

image.gif.305c41422038997418a50044f74363bc.gif

Can’t stop buying guitars, eh? I’m afraid you’ve probably come to the wrong place if you’re hoping for any help in that regard. :D 

• Haha 1