Jus Lukin

Lots Of Effects
£600
TN34 2TE

It's been on the cards for a while, so here is a big spring clean on the pedal front. All prices are based on appx 2/3 of the new price, so are about as fair as can be. The rack unit is at current market value, and the Line 6 is what it is, so is cheap as chips. Please add postage- I have loads of packing material, so it will be just the price of sending! 

IMG_20180620_152657.thumb.jpg.a716e998044c6e0c14749287b12eeec2.jpg

IMG_20180620_155532.thumb.jpg.03d09eb6ea187e843dac64c3b7c4b64b.jpg

Xotic AC Booster- A natural, gritty overdrive, and about as transparent as they come. £100

MI Audio Crunch Box- A ‘Marshall-in-a-box’ distortion, this is great for a tight, gritty dirt. Along with the three controls on the top, it also has a presence control for fine tuning the top end to different amps. It came with odd neoprene strips underneath, which I’ve replaced with grippy feet. I tore the label a little in the process, but the info and serial number are still present. £60

Artec SE-NGT- Noise gate. This was bought as a safeguard for my single coil P-bass on tour under lighting rigs, but was not required so has sat in it’s box ever since! £20

Zoom 1201- Rack multi effect, I bought this for the vocoder, which is great. Lots of other effects, all of decent quality. Comes with power supply. £50

Line 6 Bass Pod- This is the amp modeller we all know, sounds great and very intuitive to use. It’s a bit tatty though, the power lead has been hardwired into the unit, and the output socket needs the jack leaving just a little out from full insertion. Fine for messing about with amp sounds at home, but a little worse for wear which is as I bought it in the first place. It fits perfectly in the little carry bag pictured, so that is included in the sale. £35

Retroman Sybil- SOLD £130

Ibanez AD-9- SOLD £70

Pedal Tank Tremblur- SOLD £50

Art Coolswitch- SOLD £30

Fuzzrocious Rat Tail- SOLD £100

Artec SE-PEQ- SOLD £20

Harley Benton Truetone BritishSOLD £15

Harley Benton BCH-1- SOLD £10

Harley Benton CPT-20 (x3)- SOLD £10 each

Edited by Jus Lukin